- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Advance Beginner Turn PatternsAdvance Beginner Turn Patterns bridge the gap between the beginner levels to the intermediate level. In this class you will learn more advance turn patterns and their techniques. Fundamental leading techniques for the gentlemen and practical partner work styling for the ladies.
- 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm - Ladies' Styling and Body Isolation BootcampLearn the fundamentals of styling such as body isolations from head to toe, afro-cuban body movement, body rolls (including hip and head rolls) spin technique, proper body posture and positioning...plus a whole lot more. (Next cycle starts: Monday May 9th, 2016. Call (646) 485-0711 for more information.) Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Salsa Skill SetIn this class you will start to polish your technique and style so that you really stand apart as a dancer. The gentlemen will learn hand techniques that really make all the difference in leading your partner, the ladies will really learn how to style and stand out. Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Intermediate 1 Turn PatternsThis class is all about being spontaneous, unpredictable, exciting. In this class you will learn how to lead and follow your partner through some more challenging moves. Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Beginner Intensive Bootcamp (Starts April. 28th)If you are serious about learning how to dance Salsa, you don’t want to miss this course. This 6 week Beginner Boot Camp is the most comprehensive Salsa course you will ever take. Sure to get you dancing in just a few classes you want to take this class, if you seriously want to learn how to dance. Classes start Thursday April 28th from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm. Get ready to dance!!!, preregister and call 646-485-0711. Next cycle starts Thursday April 28th, 2016
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Men's Shines Performance ClassGentlemen are you ready to take your dancing to the next level? Well look no further. Join Gabriel for a 12 week course filled with classic and sophisticated shines that will transport you back to the Palladium Era. This course will help build your confidence and improve your social and performance skills. Join TODAY and learn a choreography that will focus on technique, timing, style and musicality. PERFORMANCE IS NOT REQUIRED!
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Ladies' Shine Performance ClassThis class is a 12 week course in which you learn a choreography. The purpose of the class is to teach Ladies to really own their styling and body movement. At the end of the 12 weeks the class performs the choreography in front of the school. (Performing is optional). (Next cycle starts: March 18th, 2016. Call (646)485-0711 for more information.) Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule