- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Partner Performance ClassThis class is a 12 week course in which you learn a choreography. The purpose of the choreography class is to strengthen all elements of your dance; Shines, Turn Patterns, Styling and Hand Techniques. Every week for 12 weeks you build on the previous weeks and at the end of the 12 weeks the class performs the choreography in front of the school. (Performing is optional). (Season 9 Partner Performance Class start Sept. 22nd, 2014 from 7:30-9:00pm)
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Salsa Skill SetIn this class you will start to polish your technique and style so that you really stand apart as a dancer. The gentlemen will learn hand techniques that really make all the difference in leading your partner, the ladies will really learn how to style and stand out.
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Intermediate 1 Turn PatternsThis class is all about being spontaneous, unpredictable, exciting. In this class you will learn how to lead and follow your partner through some more challenging moves.
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Advance Beginner Turn PatternsAdvance Beginner Turn Patterns bridge the gap between the beginner levels to the intermediate level. In this class you will learn more advance turn patterns and their techniques. Fundamental leading techniques for the gentlemen and practical partner work styling for the ladies.
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm - Ladies' Styling and Body Isolation BootcampLearn the fundamentals of styling such as body isolations from head to toe, afro-cuban body movement, body rolls (including hip and head rolls) spin technique, proper body posture and positioning...plus a whole lot more. (Next cycle starts Saturday April 11, 2015 from 5:00-6:30pm)
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Beginner 1 BasicsIf you are serious about learning how to dance Salsa, you don’t want to miss this course. This 4 week Beginner Boot Camp is the most comprehensive Salsa course you will ever take. Sure to get you dancing in just a few classes you want to take this class, if you seriously want to learn how to dance. Classes start the first Thursday of every month from 6:30 pm-7:30 pm. Get ready to dance!!!, preregister and call 646-485-0711. (Next cycle starts June 4th, 2015)
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm - Beginner 2 FundamentalsThis is the next step following the Beginner 1 Basic Course, this course focuses on strengthening your basics and teaching you new fundamentals sure make you a complete dancer. (Next cycle starts Thursday June 4th, 2015 from 7:30-8:30pm)