- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Advance Beginner Turn PatternsAdvance Beginner Turn Patterns bridge the gap between the beginner levels to the intermediate level. In this class you will learn more advance turn patterns and their techniques. Fundamental leading techniques for the gentlemen and practical partner work styling for the ladies. Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm - Ladies' Styling and Body Isolation BootcampLearn the fundamentals of styling such as body isolations from head to toe, afro-cuban body movement, body rolls (including hip and head rolls) spin technique, proper body posture and positioning...plus a whole lot more. (Next cycle starts: Monday January 18th, 2016. Call (646) 485-0711 for more information.) Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Salsa Skill SetIn this class you will start to polish your technique and style so that you really stand apart as a dancer. The gentlemen will learn hand techniques that really make all the difference in leading your partner, the ladies will really learn how to style and stand out. Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Intermediate 1 Turn PatternsThis class is all about being spontaneous, unpredictable, exciting. In this class you will learn how to lead and follow your partner through some more challenging moves. Dance On 2 Weekly Schedule
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Beginner Intensive Bootcamp (Starts Feb. 4th)If you are serious about learning how to dance Salsa, you don’t want to miss this course. This 6 week Beginner Boot Camp is the most comprehensive Salsa course you will ever take. Sure to get you dancing in just a few classes you want to take this class, if you seriously want to learn how to dance. Classes start the first Thursday of every month from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm. Get ready to dance!!!, preregister and call 646-485-0711. Next cycle starts Thursday February 4th, 2016
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Cha Cha Combo Class (Feb. 12th & 26th)
You want it...well now you've got it, Dance On 2 Studio is excited to announce the return of our Cha Cha Combo Classes. Join us February 12th & 26th 2016 from 7:00-8:30pm to learn some fun shines and turn combinations by Gabriel Perez and Melanie Torres.