- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Muscle Memory WorkshopTired of taking classes every week learning moves you love but just can't seem to remember? Well worry no more...Dance On 2 is excited to announce our brand new cycle class: Muscle Memory Boot Camp. In this 4 week cycle you will learn a routine that can be used at your next social. (Next cycle starts February 2nd, 2015)
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Salsa Skill SetIn this class you will start to polish your technique and style so that you really stand apart as a dancer. The gentlemen will learn hand techniques that really make all the difference in leading your partner, the ladies will really learn how to style and stand out.
- 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Intermediate 1 Turn PatternsThis class is all about being spontaneous, unpredictable, exciting. In this class you will learn how to lead and follow your partner through some more challenging moves.
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Advance Beginner Turn PatternsAdvance Beginner Turn Patterns bridge the gap between the beginner levels to the intermediate level. In this class you will learn more advance turn patterns and their techniques. Fundamental leading techniques for the gentlemen and practical partner work styling for the ladies.
- 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm - Ladies' Shine Performance ClassThis class is a 10 week course in which you learn a choreography. The purpose of the class is to teach Ladies to really own their styling and body movement. At the end of the 10 weeks the class performs the choreography in front of the school. (Performing is optional). (Next cycle starts in the Spring of 2015)
- 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Beginner 1 BasicsIf you are serious about learning how to dance Salsa, you don’t want to miss this course. This 4 week Beginner Boot Camp is the most comprehensive Salsa course you will ever take. Sure to get you dancing in just a few classes you want to take this class, if you seriously want to learn how to dance. Classes start the first Thursday of every month from 6:30 pm-7:30 pm. Get ready to dance!!!, preregister and call 646-485-0711. (Next cycle starts March 5th, 2015)
- 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm - Beginner 2 FundamentalsThis is the next step following the Beginner 1 Basic Course, this course focuses on strengthening your basics and teaching you new fundamentals sure make you a complete dancer. (Next cycle starts Thursday March 5th, 2015 from 7:30-8:30pm)
- 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm - Practice Session Thursdays!!!Join us every Thursday from 8:30-9:30pm and practice everything you've learned in class with your fellow classmates and instructors. This class is a great opportunity to ask your instructors any questions you may have.
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Mens Technique and Drill ClassJoin Gabriel Perez every Saturday from 3:00pm-4:00pm for Dance On 2’s: Men's Turn Pattern Technique Class. Learn all the footwork you will need for partner work. Strengthen your turns with our spin & turn drill routines and learn hand techniques to strengthen your lead.
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Intermediate 2 Turn PatternsLearn more intricate turn patterns to make you shine amongst the best dancers. No partner required to participate in this class.
- 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm - Ladies' Styling and Body Isolation BootcampLearn the fundamentals of styling such as body isolations from head to toe, afro-cuban body movement, body rolls (including hip and head rolls) spin technique, proper body posture and positioning...plus a whole lot more. (Next cycle starts Saturday February 21, 2015 from 5:00-6:30pm)