Dear Dance On 2 Family,
As valued members of our dance family, we have implemented the following rules as we proceed in the soft opening of our studio.
We will continue to monitor and implement the local, state, and federal recommendations as they’re announced and make changes as necessary. We will take each week, or day to day, into consideration as it approaches and keep you updated on what’s happening. We will be updating through Facebook, Instagram and email.
We take pride in Dance On 2 and how it operates and would like to highlight the policies we have in place at the studio to help you stay healthy and safe.
Prevention Steps are as follows:
CLASSES: all classes will be held outdoors in a designated space across from the parking lot.
Here’s How This Will Work…
1. All students will have their temperature taken with a touchless laser thermometer. Anyone with a temp over 99 degrees will not be allowed to participate in the class.
2. Once your temp is taken, you will be given hand sanitizer and shown to your designated dance area (all spaces will be 6 feet apart and be marked on the floor). We ask that you leave all of your personal items in your car and come dressed and ready to dance.
3. Everyone (including me and Gabriel) will be asked to wear a face mask/covering.
4. Payment for class must be made online via either Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal.
5. Pre-registration is required for all classes (by no later than 3pm on the day of class) and are not refundable if you do not show up.
6. BYOP – Bring Your Own Partner. No rotating will be allowed. ONLY 10 spots are available per class. You will be given your designated spot via text message once you register. Please be sure to go to said spot once you arrive for class.
7. Please do not congregate before or after class.
How You Can Help:
Do not come to class if you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever, stomach-ache, body aches, sore throat, chest congestion, diarrhea, vomiting, or any other illness.
Do not come to class if a family member is ill with any of the above symptoms
Sneezes and Coughs:We are encouraging everyone to cough and sneeze into their shirt or arms, not in their hands.
Don’t break any formal quarantine/government restrictions.
Alert us if you have COVID-19 and have been to the studio within the last 14 days so we can contact the students who were present on the day you took class.
At this time, Dance On 2 will open with these restrictions until directed otherwise. Your are all encouraged to make your own decision about coming to the studio, please do what you feel comfortable with and what makes the most sense for you and your family. Your health and safety are most important to us!!
We are so looking forward to healthier times and when we can hug all of you again. Your well-being is a top priority! Please know that we are here to address any concerns or issues and are happy to hear from you on additional ways we can keep everyone healthy!
Dance On 2 Studio